Yesterday, Taelin and I got on a plane and flew to Montana to visit my folks for a couple of days. There are now a few things that I can confirm about flying. You will thank me when after you read.
- A seven year old, no matter how wonderful they are, don’t “do” waiting for a long period of time.
- TSA should scan for and then confiscate anything tuna related.
- You will remember what you forgot as soon as it is too late to do anything about it.
- Pretending turbulence is actually you on a roller coaster doesn’t work, unless you are seven.
- Free wine on flights is a great idea.
…the more you know…